If you would like us to assist you in your B-1 or B-2 Visa change of status or extension petition, the following is an overview of how the process will work:
- You complete and submit the online form below requesting a Retainer Agreement.
- We e-mail you the Retainer Agreement.
- You email, fax or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the deposit required to begin the case.
- When we receive the signed Retainer Agreement and deposit, we will e-mail you an online questionnaire and a list of required supporting documents to gather.
- You complete the online questionnaire so we may complete the USCIS forms.
- We complete the I-539 and G-28 USCIS forms.
- We e-mail you the completed I-539 and G-28 USCIS forms for signature.
- You return the signed forms along with the required supporting documents to us.
- We complete the petition package and file the I-539 petition with USCIS.
- We follow up with the USCIS until your petition is approved.
Please complete and submit the online form below to request a retainer agreement.
There is no obligation to requesting this agreement. We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.