If you would like us to assist you in your EB-1 Extraordinary AbilityPetition, our fees are as follows:
- The USCIS fee is $580.
- The attorney fee is $1,500. $750 is required to begin the case & $750 is due upon USCIS I-140 approval.
The following is an overview of how the process will work:
- You complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
- We e-mail, fax or postal mail you the Retainer Agreement.
- You email, fax or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the deposit required to begin the case.
- When we receive the signed Retainer Agreement and deposit, we will e-mail you an online questionnaire and a list of required supporting documents to gather.
- We will also email you instructions on how to have the letters of support written.
- You complete the online questionnaire so our we may complete the USCIS forms.
- We send you the completed USCIS forms to sign.
- You return the signed forms along with the required supporting documents to us.
- We complete the petition package and file the petition with USCIS.
- We follow up with the USCIS until your I-140 petition is approved.
Please complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
There is no obligation to requesting this agreement. We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.