you would like us to assist you in your Registered Nurse I-140 petition, the following is a breakdown of our fees:
Our attorney fee for the I-140 petition is $1,400.
The $1,400 attorney fee breakdown is:
$700 to prepare file the I-140 petition.
$700 due upon USCIS I-140 Approval.
The USCIS fee is $580 for the I-140 filing.
If you are a Registered Nurse (or Employer), and would like us to assist you in obtaining the I-140 approval, the following is an overview of how the process will work:
1) You complete the form below to request a Retainer Agreement.
2) We e-mail, fax or postal mail you the Retainer Agreement.
3) You email, fax or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the deposit required to begin the case.
4) When we receive the signed Retainer Agreement and deposit, we will e-mail you an online questionnaire and a list of required supporting documents to gather.
5) You complete the online questionnaire so we may complete the USCIS and DOL (ETA 9089) forms.
6) We obtain the prevailing wage from the USDOL iCERT system.
7) We prepare the Internal Job Offer Posting.
8) We send you and your employer the completed USCIS and DOL (ETA 9089) forms to sign.
9) You return the signed forms along with the required supporting documents to us.
10) We complete the I-140 petition package and file with the USCIS.
11) We follow up with the USCIS until your I-140 Petition is Approved.
Please complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
There is no obligation to requesting this agreement. We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.