If you would like our Immigration Law Firm to assist you in obtaining an H1B1 Visa, the following is a breakdown of our fees:
Our attorney fee is $895.
USCIS Fees: $325 for the USCIS I-129 Petition and ACWIA fee if filed with USCIS.
We understand the importance of processing these petitions in a very timely manner, as the H-1B1 Visa holder may start work for the new company as soon as the transfer petition is received by USCIS.
If you would like us to assist you in your H1B Visa Petition, the following is an overview of how the process will work:
1. You complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
2. We e-mail, fax or postal mail you the Retainer Agreement.
3. You email, fax or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the deposit required to begin the case.
4. When we receive the signed retainer agreement and attorney fee deposit, we will open your case and set up your online account.
5. You will receive a username and password to log in to your online account. You will then be able to complete your questionnaires and upload the required supporting documents. You will be able check the status of your case 24/7 using your online account.
6. We obtain the prevailing wage and complete the LCA and USCIS forms.
7. We e-mail your employer the completed LCA and USCIS forms for signature.
8. You (or your employer) return the signed forms along with the required supporting documents to us.
9. We complete the petition package and file the petition with USCIS.
10. We follow up with USCIS until your H1B1 visa petition is approved.
Complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement. We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.