If you would like us to assist you in obtaining an E-3 Treaty Professional Visa for Australian Nationals, the following is an overview of how the process will work:
Our attorney fee is $500.
1. You complete the form below requesting a Retainer Agreement.
2. We e-mail, fax or postal mail you the Retainer Agreement.
3. You email, fax or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the deposit required to begin the case.
4. When we receive the signed Retainer Agreement and deposit, we will e-mail you an online questionnaire and a list of required supporting documents to gather.
5. You complete and submit the online questionnaire so we may complete the LCA.
6. We send you the completed USCIS forms to sign.
7. You return the signed forms along with the required supporting documents to us.
8. We complete the petition package and send it to you with instructions on how to make the appointment with the US Embassy and obtain the E-3 Visa.
9. We follow up with the USCIS until your E-3 Visa is issued.
Please complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
There is no obligation to requesting this agreement. We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.