If you would like us to assist you in obtaining an TN Visa, the following is a breakdown of our fees:
Our attorney fee is $500.
- There is no USCIS Fee for a TN Visa obtained at the border.
- TN Renewal filed with USCIS: $325 for the USCIS I-129 Petition.
- TD Renewal filed with USCIS: $290 for the USCIS I-539 Petition.
Our TN Visa service includes preparing new TN and TD Visa petitions for adjudication at the Canadian border and TN and TD Visa renewal/extension cases filed either with USCIS or at the Canadian border.
We understand the importance of processing these petitions in a complete and timely manner.
We make the process very easy for employers and TN applicants.
- TN applicants appreciate us because our fees are among the lowest in the industry.
- Employers appreciate our service because we do all the work!
- TN Visa Holders appreciate our service because we process the renewal paperwork very quickly and efficiently.
If you would us to assist you in your TN Visa Petition, the following is an overview of how the process will work:
1. You complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
2. We e-mail, fax or postal mail you the Retainer Agreement.
3. You email, fax or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the $500 Attorney Fee required to begin the case.
4. When we receive the signed Retainer Agreement and deposit, we will e-mail you an online questionnaire and a list of required supporting documents to gather.
5. You complete and submit the secure online questionnaire so we may prepare and complete the TN Petition.
6. You send us the required supporting documents.
7. We prepare and complete the Employer Offer Letter and TN petition letter in compliance with the NAFTA Professional Job Series List and Requirements.
8. We email the Employer Offer Letter and TN petition letter to the employer to print out on company letterhead, msign and return to us.
9. In the case of a TN renewal, we complete the USCIS Form I-129 and TN supplement and email it to the employer to sign and return.
10. We complete the TN petition and FedEx you the completed TN petition to present to the Canadian border officer.
11. The border officer will review the TN application package and issue you the TN I-94 in your passport. This will allow you to enter the US to live and work for 1 year.
12.In the case of a TN renewal, we complete and file the TN application package with USCIS.
13. We follow up with the USCIS until your TN renewal petition is approved.
14. After we receive the I-797 Approval from USCIS, we FedEx you the original I-797 Approval Notice and case copy.
Please complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
There is no obligation to requesting this agreement. We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.