How our immigration law firm can help you obtain a Green Card by PERM Employer Sponsored Labor Certification:
Our attorney fee is $2,000 for the PERM and I-140 petitions. It breaks down into the following payments:
$900 to prepare and file your PERM petition.
$600 to file your I-140 Petition.
$500 after your I-140 Petition is approved.
There is no government filing fee for the PERM petition. The USCIS fee for the I-140 filing is $580.
PERM Attorney Fee ($900) and Advertising Fees (ranges from $1,000 to $4,000 based on market and size of ad) must be paid by the employer. Click here for the regulation.
When your Priority Date is current, we can file your I-485 Adjustment of Status Petition with USCIS.
If you would like us to assist you in your Green Card Petition using PERM Labor Certification, the following is an overview of how the process will work:
1. You complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
2. We e-mail or fax you the retainer agreement.
3. You email, fax or mail us the signed retainer agreement with the deposit required to begin the case.
4. When we receive the signed retainer agreement and attorney fee deposit, we will open your case and set up your online account.
5. You will receive a username and password to log in to your online account. You will then be able to complete your questionnaires and upload the required supporting documents. You will be able check the status of your case 24/7 using your online account.
6. We prepare your PERM ad based on the requirements for the position. We email you the PERM ad to review and amend if necessary. We utilize a PERM ad agency that will run the ads on behalf of the employer.
7. We file for and obtain the prevailing wage from the DOL. This is form 9141 filed online in the iCert system. Processing time is currently 21 days.
8. We send the employer the PERM Registration Instructions to register online and setup an attorney subaccount.
9. PERM Regulations require us wait for 30 days (recruitment period) after the last recruiting before we file. After the recruitment period, we file your ETA 9089 PERM Petition online. You will be able to track the status of your petition on the PERM Website.
10. We follow up with the DOL until your PERM petition is approved.
11. We prepare and file your I-140 petition with USCIS and follow up until it is approved.
12. When your Priority Date is current, we can file your I-485 Adjustment of Status Petition with USCIS.
Please complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement. (There is no obligation to requesting this agreement. We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.)