How we can help the L-1A Visa Holder obtain a Green Card:
We will handle every step of the Green Card Application process:
Our attorney fee is $900. It breaks down as follows:
$450 to file the I-140 Petition
$450 due after the I-140 Petition is approved
We will then consult with you as to the best approach to filing the Adjustment of Status.
The USCIS fee is:
I-140 Petition: $580.
If you would like us to assist you in obtaining a Green Card, the following is an overview of how the process will work:
1.You complete and submit the form below requesting a Retainer Agreement.
2. We e-mailyou the Retainer Agreement.
3. You email, fax or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the deposit required to begin the case.
4. When we receive the signed Retainer Agreement and deposit, we will e-mail you an online questionnaire and a list of required supporting documents to gather.
5. You complete the online questionnaire so our we may complete the I-140 form and USCIS Cover Letter.
6. We send you (or your employer) the completed I-140 form to sign and return.
7. You return the signed form along with the required supporting documents to us.
8. We complete the petition package and file the petition with the Immigration and Naturalization Service.
9. We follow up with the USCIS until your I-140 petition is approved.
There is no obligation to requesting this agreement.
We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.