If you would us to assist you in your Outstanding Researcher / Professor Green Card Visa Petition, our fees are as follows:
The USCIS fee is $580.
The attorney fee is $1,500. $750 is required to begin the case & $750 is due upon USCIS I-140 approval.
The following is an overview of how the process will work:
1. You complete the online form below requesting a Retainer Agreement.
2. We e-mail you the Retainer Agreement.
3. You email, fax or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the deposit required to begin the case.
4. When we receive the signed retainer agreement and attorney fee deposit, we will open your case and set up your online account.
5. You will receive a username and password to log in to your online account. You will then be able to complete your questionnaires and upload the required supporting documents. You will be able check the status of your case 24/7 using your online account.
6. We will also email you instructions on how to have the letters of support written.
7. You complete the online questionnaire so our we may complete the USCIS forms.
8. We send you the completed I-140 and ETA 750B forms to sign.
9. You return to us the signed forms along with the original signed employer petition letter.
10. We complete the petition package and file the petition with USCIS.
11. We follow up with USCIS until your I-140 petition is approved.
12. We can file your I-485 Adjustment of Status Petition with USCIS either with the I-140 Petition, or after the I-140 is approved.
Please complete and submit the online form below to request a retainer agreement.
We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.