If you have an Approved Labor Certification or Pending or Approved I-140 Petition, we can file your Adjustment of Status Petition.
Our attorney fee is:
$600 for the Primary Applicant (I-140 Approval Holder).
Add $600 for each additional family member applying (spouse & children under 21).
The USCIS fee is $1,070 per adult (over 14), and $600 per child (under 14). This fee includes the I-485, I-765 and I-131 petitions.
If would like us to assist you and your family in obtaining a Green Card through Adjustment of Status, the following is an overview of how the process will work:
- You complete the form below requesting a Retainer Agreement.
- We e-mail, fax or postal mail you the Retainer Agreement.
- You email, fax or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the deposit required to begin the case.
- When we receive the signed Retainer Agreement and deposit, we will e-mail you an online questionnaire and a list of required supporting documents to gather.
- You complete the online questionnaire so we may complete the USCIS forms.
- We send you the completed USCIS forms to sign.
- You return the signed forms along with the required supporting documents to us.
- We complete the petition package and file the petition with USCIS.
- We follow up with the USCIS until your Work Authorization and Advance Parole are granted and the Green Card is issued.
Please complete and submit the online form below to request a retainer agreement.
We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.