If you would like us to assist you in your naturalization application, the following is an overview of how the process will work:
1. Request a retainer by pressing the button to the right and complete the on screen form.
2. We will then e-mail you a retainer agreement within 24 hours.
3. After reviewing the agreement, email, fax, or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the attorney fee.
4. When we receive the signed retainer agreement and attorney fee, we will open your case and set up your online account.
5. You will receive a username and password to log in to your online account. You will then be able to complete your questionnaires and upload the required supporting documents. You will be able check the status of your case 24/7 using your online account.
6. We send you the completed USCIS forms to sign.
7. You return to us the signed forms and USCIS check ($680).
8. We complete the petition package and file the petition with USCIS.
9. We follow up with USCIS until your N-400 is approved.